PastPerfect Software, Inc. has an open position for a Museum Software Specialist to assist clients with the implementation and use of PastPerfect Museum Software and PastPerfect Online. With over 10,000 clients, PastPerfect is the leading provider of collections and contacts management software to museums of all sizes. We are passionate about helping the museum community and we’re looking for someone who shares our strong desire to help others. This position requires someone who can communicate clearly, problem solve, and work independently while being part of a bigger team. If you’re willing to put in the work, this is an opportunity to have a rewarding full-time position with a company that makes a difference in the museum field.
- Full time, permanent position in our Exton, PA office.
- Regular business hours, 9:00am – 5:30pm weekdays.
- First point of contact for clients through telephone, email, and live chat communication.
- Assist clients with all aspects of ordering, installing, and operating PastPerfect.
- Troubleshoot network and hardware technical issues related to the use of PastPerfect.
- Perform other duties as required.
Salary and Benefits:
- $32,000 – $34,000 starting salary with additional pay increases and incentives after the first year.
- Medical and Dental benefits at no cost to employee.
- Retirement plan with company contribution.
- Paid sick, holiday, and vacation leaves begins at date of employment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with preference given to applicants with degrees in Museum Studies or related disciplines (Public History, Archives, etc.).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize client needs.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Uncompromising commitment to help fellow members of the museum community.
- Experience putting collection management principles in place at a small to medium size museum a plus.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any other supporting documentation by June 1, 2018 via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an immediate hire position.